National Asbestos Lawyers with a Record of Success
Our team at BPB is passionate about representing the victims of asbestos exposure. We have many years of experience in personal injury advocacy, and have helped thousands of clients who were affected by asbestos exposure since we first opened our doors.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with a condition such as asbestosis, mesothelioma, or lung cancer, resulting from asbestos exposure, you could be entitled to compensation. You should not hesitate to speak with us about your case. We are here to provide you with answers and peace of mind, and we are prepared to fight for you.
Where Is Asbestos Found?
Asbestos can be found in many, many products, including but not limited to:
- Asphalt products
- Caulking compounds / coatings
- Ceramic / paint fillers
- Cigarette filters
- Acoustical products
- Spackling compounds
- Aircraft products and parts
- Marine products and parts
- Ceiling tiles
- Household products including oven mitts and hair dryers
- Paint products and textured paints, as well as floor / roof coatings
- Components and parts of commercial / industrial equipment and machines
- Protective, heat resistant gear, helmets, and clothing, including those worn by firefighters and racecar drivers
- Thermal insulating blankets, clothes, textiles, and products including pipe insulation, spray insulation, and block insulation
- Adhesives / cements, as well as cement products such as corrugated sheets, siding, stucco, boards, flooring, panels, shingles, and pipes
- Automobile products including brake linings, brake pads, clutch pads, gasket materials, transmission parts, and shock absorbers
- Drywall and drywall joint treatment products such as joint compound, joint cement, and caulking compounds
Call BPB for a Free Evaluation of Your Asbestos Exposure Case
Many workers were exposed to asbestos in a variety of industries. Their families were also put at risk by take home exposure. The companies responsible for your illness should be held accountable. Call BPB at (888) 367-7160 for a free consultation with our experienced attorneys.
Meet Our TrialAttorneysGet to Know Your Team