Highly-Rated Medical Device Injury Lawyers Serving Clients Nationwide
We are here to protect your rights and fight aggressively on your behalf. We are confident that our national trial attorneys have the experience, knowledge, and credentials necessary to represent your case with success.
Meet Our TrialAttorneysGet to Know Your Team
The Dangers Associated With Metal on Metal Hip Implants
Metal on metal hip implants have been associated with a variety of serious and harmful side effects, including those caused by metal toxicity or “metallosis,” which occurs when metal ions enter the bloodstream. Symptoms associated with various hip implant devices include:
- Pain in the hip, leg, and or groin area
- Tissue damage
- Kidney damage
- Thyroid-related complications including chronic exhaustion, weight gain, and neck pain
- Psychological damage including depression and cognitive impairment
- Hearing loss
- Vision loss
- Loss of mobility / limping
- Bone loss
- Hipbone fracture
Which Hip Replacement Devices are Dangerous?
Multiple devices have been linked with dangerous side effects and many have been recalled.
Some examples of dangerous hip replacement products include:
- DePuy® Orthopaedics ASR™ XL Acetabular Hip Replacement System
- DePuy® Orthopaedics Pinnacle® Modular Hip Replacement System
- Wright Medical Technology Hip Replacements, including its Dynasty®, Profemur®, Lineage®, and Conserve® lines
- Zimmer Durom® Cup Hip Replacement Devices
- Stryker® ABG II Modular-Neck Hip Stems
- Stryker® Rejuvenate
You Could Be Eligible for Compensation. Contact BPB Today.
The sooner you get in touch with our hip replacement device lawyers at BPB, the sooner we can help you pursue just compensation. Many injured patients have filed lawsuits against the companies responsible for their injuries. Call BPB at (888) 367-7160 to arrange a free case evaluation today.