Drug & Medical Device Injury Attorneys
Were You Harmed by a Dangerous Pharmaceutical or Defective Medical Device?
Every year, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approves hundreds of new medical devices and pharmaceuticals. The FDA is tasked with testing and approving these products only if they are safe and effective to perform as intended. Sadly, a focus on profits over people has resulted in lax testing, hidden trial results, and countless consumer injuries. Cases involving defective medical devices and drugs are complex and they are expensive to handle properly. They also involve not only the element of federal safety and FDA procedures, but state laws as well. Therefore, it is crucial that you retain an attorney experienced in this area. If you or a loved one was harmed by a defective drug or medical device, get in touch with BPB today to discuss your legal rights!
Notable Drug & Medical Device Defect Cases We Have Handled
Our drug injury attorneys have handled numerous cases of dangerous pharmaceuticals
on behalf of plaintiffs. For example:
- Lawyers in our firm successfully represented thousands of Fen-Phen users who had suffered heart injuries as a result of their ingestion of the anti-obesity medication.
- Attorney Camp Bailey also served as National Co-Lead Counsel for tens of thousands of plaintiffs in federal multidistrict litigation over the powerful antipsychotic drug Seroquel, a medication prescribed to treat schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and depression.
- Attorney Adam Peavy for the past three years has led the firm’s Paxil birth defects litigation, and is 1 of 4 lawyers who litigated the first Paxil case in Philadelphia (Kilker v. GSK).
- Attorney Scott Allen, of counsel to BPB, has extensive experience representing defendants in medical device litigation, including silicone gel breast implants, Norplant, and hormone replacement therapy, and now represents plaintiffs in various medical and drug defect cases, including Zoloft and Accutane.
- Attorney Rob Cowenhas pursued lawsuits and achieved verdicts and settlements against major drug companies in consumer protection cases for over 10 years.
BPB: We Have Experience Handling Defective Drug Cases
We have decades of experience representing plaintiffs in dangerous drug and medical device litigation. Contact us today to discuss your case with a member of our firm by calling us at (888) 367-7160.
Get in touch with BPB today to learn how we might be able to help you if you were harmed by a dangerous drug or medical device.