Bailey Peavy Bailey Cowan Heckaman was founded by the attorney who helped win the then-largest multi-billion dollar settlement in U.S. history – Ken Bailey. He was a member of the team that represented the State of Texas against tobacco companies. Following in step, the firm has won billions of dollars over the past 30 years.
We represent plaintiffs because we are passionate about advocating for the underdog. We are trial-ready, because we believe the courtroom is often the only place where an individual can face a multi-billion dollar corporation on a level playing field. At the end of the day, we are only truly happy if our clients are happy. It’s the fundamental idea of helping people that drives us to do what we do. When we take on a case, there is nothing more important than the needs of our client.
No Fee Unless We WinRequest Your Free Consultation
Our Awards and Recognition
The attorneys at BPB are further validated by the awards and accolades they have received.
As a client, you can have confidence knowing our law firm is comprised
of attorneys with distinctions such as:
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization – Kyle Beale
- Super Lawyers® – Ken Bailey (2012-2015), Adam Peavy (2013-2015), Scott Allen (2006-2009, 2011-2015), Aaron Heckaman
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠® – Rob Cowan (2005, 2011), Aaron Heckaman (2010), Doug Grubbs (2013-2016), Camp Bailey (2007-2009, 2011-2013), Sundeep Grewal (2014-2016), Adam Peavy (2008, 2011-2013), Justin Jenson (2015-2016)
- AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell – Doug Grubbs
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers – Aaron Heckaman, Camp Bailey
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Aaron Heckaman, Doug Grubbs
- National Scribes Award Brief Writers – Rob Cowan, Justin Jenson, Sabrina Stone
Working with BPB means that you are working with a law firm that sticks to the following five value statements.
- Highest quality & ethical legal services - Hiring an attorney is the beginning of a relationship. The wheels of justice can often turn slow, which is why we commit to the highest quality of ethical legal services for the long haul.
- Focus on each case as if it were our own - We take great pride in being able to advocate on a client’s behalf. Our clients are hardworking, compassionate people who did nothing to deserve the hand they were dealt. When we take on a case, we do it as if our own future was at stake.
- Strive for excellence in keeping clients informed - You will never feel lost, confused, or abandoned while our law firm is handling your case. We strive to keep you informed through every step of the process.
- Ease doubts clients have in their case - The cases we handle are often complex and highly contentious, so it’s only natural for doubt to creep in. Through our sharpened trial skills and compelling advocacy, we aim to alleviate the concerns that might arise along the way.
- Work hard to earn the trust of our clients - We don’t take our clients’ trust for granted. We know that is something we have to earn. All of our clients are important to us, truly, so we go to great lengths to build an environment of mutual trust, communication and understanding.
Through honesty, hard work, and servicing our clients over the past 100 years of collective practice experience, we have built a reputation as a force to be reckoned with. When you need experienced advocates on your side who can get the job done, turn to Bailey Peavy Bailey Cowan Heckaman.